From Sedburgh he had to walk west about a mile, turning left down a smaller road past Benson's farm at Borrett (see map). The following day (whit Sunday 1652) he was to return to Benson's farm for his first meeting with the Westmorland Seekers.
A few hundred yards further he would have turned left into the narrow lane to Brigflatts (above).
Friends from around the world now come to visit Brigflatts Meeting House, the white building on the left of the lane. It was built in 1675, some years after Fox's first visit. Robinson's house is 100 yards further at the end of the lane.