The Ochoco NF Forest Supervisor is the Administrator of "the permit" which allows the Rainbow Family to legally gather on the Big Summit Ranger District of the Ochoco NF.
The Central Oregon Interagency Management Team will assist the Forest Supervisor in the administration of "the permit".
The Ops Section Chief (Resources) will be responsible for monitoring and gaining compliance with those items pertaining to the natural resources in the Operating Plan as specified below:
Transportation and Parking
5. Ops will monitor the placement of the latrines in regards to deep, dry soils.
6. All except for hand washing requirements.
Site and Resource Concerns"
O/C - 071041 (in remarks put 375906 with override code 0627)
Fire Plan (review)
Div/Grp Sup Duties
1. Always enter gathering area in pairs, identifiable as FS employees, with radio communications.
2. Your duties are permit compliance MONITORING when not engaged in fire suppression activities.
3. Become very familiar with the Operating plan as you will be making regular trips into the gathering area to ensure that the resource concerns as specified in the plan are being complied with. You WILL NOT be making compliance contacts.
4. Note items that are not in compliance with the Operating Plan and report these items to the Ops SC (Res) at end of shift (see report info needs).
5. If you are unsure of an item, check with Resource Advisor or Ops SC (res).
6. Update "facilities'' map as you find new latrine sites, kitchens, etc.
7. Illegal acts reporting.
|Friday 6/27||Sat 6/28||Sun 6/29||Mon 6/30||Tue 7/1|
|Wed 7/2||Thur 7/3||Fri 7/4||Sat 7/5||Sun 7/6|
|Mon 7/7||Tue 7/8||Wed 7/9||Thur 7/10|
Work Hours (tentatively) 0800 - 1800
Be advised that travel time from your home to ICP or ICP to home is not paid time (since this is not an emergency).